At Ark Vets our priority is the health and wellbeing of our patients, their owners and our team. With this in mind and to try and minimise the risks of covid on our staff and practice we will be continuing our present protocols.
- Temperature check on arrival of all clients entering the building
- Face masks must be worn at all times in the practice
- Hand sanitising on entry into the practice
- Only one client to accompany the animal in the consult room
- Maximum 15 minute appointments
If anyone in your close contacts has any signs of illness / covid, and you need to book an appointment for your pet, please make reception aware of the situation and we will do all we can to ensure treatment of your pet while maintaining the safety of our staff.
The rising levels of covid are concerning and the chances of the practice being temporarily closed through test and trace are very real, so we appreciate you all supporting us during these difficult times.
Keep safe everyone